Friday, October 17, 2008

Just here.. still here


Oh well Im back at blogging. last night i had a great time with my uncle’s family in Taytay. Me and twin bro slept there since we taught them songs oh its a songs haha.. Church songs which is mostly tagalog songs. Thank God they liked it! And asking for a copy, in any manner I love teaching whether be it in academics EXCEPT Math haha or singing (dont ask for sample, you cant hear it). I feel blessed that night and I really love going to their place since I love living there. Its a cold place at night and a warm whether in the midday.

I feel a little bored in the office. Since my boss is not around ansd the main game in the office today is to make tulala staring to each other eyes. So Ive decided to watch one of my all time favorite movie, JUST FRIENDS starring Ryan Reynold as Chris and Amy Smart as Jamie. Oh well its a story wayback in their HS gradball where jamie is a cheerdance superstar which became an instant school star and Chris a fatling guy who fell in love with her. But sad to say Jamie has no feelings for her. That’s why the title is Just Friends! hahaha. Then, during their gradball Chris was been bullying by some of his batchmates reading his yearbook which has a letter for jamie and so the whole batch knew about it and started to tease and bully Chris. So then, after ten years, Chris was into his new body. Goodbye to those baby errr.. super fats He’s now a cute macho guy who attracts women instantly. But he also become a womanizer! haha.. Perhaps its because of what happened ten years aftr their graduation.

Chris worked for a recording company and assigned to her is to become the buddy of one of the company’s star Samantha. So they flew to somewhere but due to a little incident their plane have to imediately have to land, timing for Chris they land on his hometown, New Jersey so they imediately rested int his own house where his mommy and lil bro lives.

But still, he wont forget Jamie, he immediately went to a nearby bar together with Samantha and there He saw some of his fellow close friends. Some of them got married and some of them become hard core drinker like Tim (one that bullies Chris during HS days). He saw Jamie working there an there they talked about many things.

Wow i dont want to continue anymore since this is supposed to be a blog not a review.. Oh well I really really love the movie and of course the song I swear. haha… Dont get me wrong. I just love the movie simply because the story is unique and cute. Not because Im also fat!! haha My twin bro will always tease me if he rememner this movie. The fist time I saw the movie is we were on a ship from Bacolod to Manila since signal in the sea is to weak. So they ply movies all day long for 18 hours! haha.. I love love this move so much!! I wont be make sawa to this movie!
Oh love love love.. promise kinilig rin ako sa movie however love conquer all things. THere are things love instantly moves mysteriously and with determination and perseverance you;ll get what you want. Shucks! im becoming Dr. Love here! hahaha..

Till then, I think my boredom striked away! Thanks to that movie!

Vamos!

No comments: