Tuesday, September 2, 2008

UAAP, Tshirt, Internship, Jordin Sparks

I'm in a mixed feeling right now. Don't ask me why, you'll find it annoying.. lolz want some proof? ask my lil sis. She's getting mad at me when I always talked about my plans of watching any ADMU fight!!! grrhh... I hate this day because I just called up Ticketnet inquiring if there is still avaliable tickets for ADMU vs DLSU game on Saturday!!! i thought it'll be my first time to watch a live action basketball game!!! grrr!!! Then the teller told me that itsn already SOLD OUT!!! whoa!!!! how sad x.x now ill be watching it all over again in that small tv in our house (because our big tv is here in Bicutan!) blame me!!! I KNEW IT!!! it will a power house event! whahahaahaha... Lately, to be honest I'm out of focus!!! lolz.... Ive been concentrating so much with the fights of Blue Eagles!! lolz. hahah.. Dont think of anything, I ve been a sports analyst this past few weeks! lolz.. evaluating the games of all the teams even Adamson and NU.. lolz. FYI, lately lang pumasok sa aking hypothallamus na natalo pala ng NU ang ADMu last season. So it became a lesson learned for the Blue Eagles Men's Div. Accdg to their Capt ball they, need to learn from that mistake!! well that's the right attitude!!! peroIfeel pitty for their group last year because ang dami atang nadisappoint sa team nila.. anyweiz people will always be people. always have to say! But because of that.. no need for further explanation.. They're in the 1st spot in this current season. Thanks to the lesson, critics and their coach!! I never thought Norman Black is a good coach though. So Good Luck Ateneo Blue Eagles! ,Blue Eaglets and Lady Eagles!






In connection, I'm not studying in Ateneo (how i wish) so I'm expressing my support by purchasing some stuffs from Atenistas! Thanks to Multiply and Blogger. hahaha I can pin point who is the deadliest fan of all. lolz... Blue is the real color i admire since iw as in grade school. some facts, the school color of my HS and grade school is BLUE. and in college its still BLUE! how i love blue!! and i really wonder why they call BLUE as a lonely color!1 Blue is cool as to Red is hot!! yeah!!! lolz.. can get enough to it.. fro, a simple artist to sport analyst to encoder.. lolz...PS--> i miss my to high school friends: Nikki and Hanz! hahahahaa
PIC: CREDIT goes to htpp://blueeaglediaries.blogspot.com


Septemebr 2, 3rd moth of my internship! I was not able to realize that I made this far since, my workplace is also far! hehe... From Bicutan to Manila vice versa everyday!! See that im not practical. gee... Well I cannot say that I am contented with my internship. I feel stagnant as to compare with my other batchmates.. I feel stagnant. i take up 3D as my major but to nowhere its useless... awwwsss... So ive decided to work for my own good. whatever the risk it'll take I know this is for my own good! i will work hard, study ahrd and self sutdy more!!! im taking Flash and Webs design as my focus as of now. Dillemas are approaching and i think i can face it!! lolz.. Of course with the help of God!


In regards to music, im experiencing what others would call it as LSS (Last Song Syndrome).
this makes me sing, cry, dance, giggle, name all the verbs! It is "One Step At A Time" by Jordin Sparks! I find myself suitable for that song.. especially some lyrics their. hahah sorry im shy where part of that song is.. Im not emo lolz... hahahah.. The first time i heard of that song is in my radio at my room. I forgot to turn it off before sleeping. So when i got woke up int he middle of the night, this song plays.. same as Way Back into Love. I also heard it during early morning!! (so therefore i conclude that nice songs were played during night time up to early mornings!! ) hahaha

Try to hear that song!! It is beautiful!!! lolz

KEEP SUPPORTING BLUE EAGLES TILL THE END!!!

One Big Fight!

No comments: